Rawson Property Group

Rawson Property Group Employee Reviews

3,9
Work-Life Balance

Commision based

You are basically you're own boss, in terms of you have to put in a lot of work to get paid as you worked on commission only. The work space is relaxed and the hours were okay because you could work from home.

Fast paced and motivational

The branch offers max infrastructure, support, motivation and training to ensure a successful term of employment. All. One needs to do is keep up the pace.

Positive and exciting work enviroment

Working with Rawson, I felt the company was truely there to help its sales agents as well as build confidents to do the job. We also promoted giving back to the community by holding fund raising events, team building beach clean up, monitary donations. Rawson was very impressive with the continued education they offered. As new skills, laws, and regulations came out, it felt as if we were the first to know, learn, and master to out shine all competition. I never felt like I was left in the dark.

Hard long hours

Worked very long hours and the salary wasn’t worth the time I spent. Work environment not conducive to personal growth. Colleagues would argue and fight and walk around grumpy all day

Pros

Lunch hours

Organised and easy, great marketing, helpful

I was lucky to be in an office full of helpful associates. My principal was one of the best leaders. Always prepared to go the extra mile and coach you when advise was required.

Pros

flexibilty

Cons

working on weekends

A stepping Stone

I had initially enjoyed working for the group because I had assumed that I would be able to showcase my skills and be considered for open vacancies. However I was looked down upon and never recognised.

Pros

work experience

Cons

zero potential for growth

Love what you do

Office morning meeting New clients and appiontments Capture previous days accomplisments. New appiontments and tasks

Stressful and not rewarding

Property has got good potential but often has to work so much harder because you have to write your own cheque. I worked with a great diverse bunch of people. The hardest part is you can never take time out for yourself. If you do it has to be limited. Your phone never stops ringing. The most enjoyable part is closing a deal successfully and keeping everyone happy.

Pros

Semi Flexi Time

Cons

People calling all hours of the day.

challenging and good working enviroment

working in real estate means you can set up your day according to your needs. less work equals less benefits. I've learned a lot about property industry, how long it takes to for a property to get registered to the new owner. My mentor is a very smart business lady, i"m learning a lot from her. The hardest part about my job is finding houses to sell. The enjoyable part is meeting new people from all walks of life and helping people find their dream home.

Pros

learning everyday

Cons

no basic salary