RB Employee Reviews

I can not give tips as I can not recommend someone to go and look for the job at reckitt benckiser, I feel that what I have experienced at RB even the next person can experience the very same problem.
It is very fast paced environment. No time for training. You start working on your first day. Training for new people needs improvement. Support from management not that much
A great environment. An opportunity to interact with other departments. A world class organisation with lots of improvement opportunities. Fair remuneration.
i have learned a lot in RB and i still wish to work there for all my life. Rb will always be the best company i would ever want to work for.i still believe Rb is the Company in the world and one of the best when it comes to GMP practices.
productive and fun. Average company to work for. Management was the greatest. No structure and no room fro growth a lot of favoritism I worked long hours and it was never appreciated. they hire alot of expats and favour
Worked there for 18 months and that was the most frustrating time of my life cause as much as i was employed as a level 3 operator, the team leader decided to make me a case sealer cause he was intimidated by my skills and qualification. Continuous improvement not fully implemented and team leaders need serious people management skills
There is no Union for production workers. Managers and HR they do as they please. No promotions for internal workers and there is no development for production workers. One overalls per year and safety boots.
Pros
End Year parties for permanent staff only and not for temps.
Cons
Long working hours and no promotion for internal workers
I learned more about household cleaning products and skin hygiene, the managers are friendly people because every month they give their employees hampers
Pros
Free hampers
Cons
Overtime
If there's a break down on the machines its hard for us due to there wont be any production to run which will cause backlog and short time for staff.i have learned more in the company behaviour, neatness and operating few machines. The company's culture is fantastic we follow all the company's safety regulations and they very strict on that. No hard thing about my work that i have experienced so far if you knw what's required and what to do. When production is running without any disturbance and any queries.
Pros
free lunch if we reached our target
Cons
we working long hours
receive call and I've learned more Microsoft, it is a vibe culture which dealing with customers was quite a job but mostly enjoyed meeting with different brand managers
Pros
free dettol products
Cons
RB is a good company to gave worked for developing your skills with good benefits and good pay grade. Enjoyed working at RB with international exposure. They are outsourcing our Department thus I am looking for a good company to work for again.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Company uses a lot of expats
Lovely company in the pharmacy environment, market leader in most of the products. Structured company where everything is streamlined, excellent training and store layouts skills.
Pros
Nice staff discounts on household products
Cons
Lots of display material
Reckitt Benckiser is a great place to work at. It is a global company with great brands and talented people. I am looking at a new venture because of my travel time to and from work.
Long days and nights Perseverance pays and is rewarded accordingly Great culture , extremely diversified business Pushing and maintaining momentum in achieving the Sales targets for the Month , Quarter and Year The Satisfaction of knowing that you adding value to a retailers business
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Sampling and retention sample filling. Dettol manufacturing and handling customer complaints. I worked very close to my boss and was very supportive. My co-worker's were good people and would assist at times. Having to strip a pallet if I arrive for sampling and find that it is already wrapped and have to wrap after sampling. Having a satisfied customer.
Pros
good food at the canteen
Cons
having to work weekends
the company is okay but management doesn't care about the people who are running the company the only care about themselves ,people work for more than 10 years without being made permanent ,that is making the company look bad . you can give it all do you work right no one recognize .its the worst company to work for they ill-treat people .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I would liaise with my laboratory staff, hold new product development meetings with all relevant departments. I enjoyed the creativity of the role but at times it was difficult to persuade an over enthusiastic marketeer that their product would not be feasible for launch or warn that deadlines could not be met. I was required to attend regional and global meetings, meet and assess suppliers with procurement and oversee factory trials. Co-workers were very cooperative.
Pros
Ability to create new products
Cons
Sometimes long hours when my daughter was young
I had enjoyed my internship at Reckitt Benckiser. I was able to network with established individuals in management and excelled at all tasks I was faced with.
Pros
Good cafeteria, clean working environment, free coffee
Cons
Can border on being too relaxed
First every morning is to check you emails, supervisor will have identified items marked for cycle counts. you will take info given to fix location where system says there is stock and physically there is none. always update you locations in the warehouse where the stock is stored so it can be accurate when prouction requires stock from stores.
Pros
big company, learning environment is there. you must take it upon yourself to equip youself.
Cons
No studying benefits from company, no medical aid if you not permanent
Learned a lot on project management , and that you can only do do that as a team and you all have to support each other from start to finish. Hardest part of the job is to learn most of the work on the job. I have learnrd most of my work on my own yes with a little support from the business
Cons
you have to add in a few more hours to be on top of things
A typical day at work consists of friendly hard working colleagues, constant problem solving and varied interactions with customers (from compliant, happy customers to the more challenging and unsatisfied customers). I have learned to be more flexible, focus on time management and prioritising. I have also learned through experience about Economics of different countries, Sales and Marketing and the effects on the global market space. The hardest part of the job is depending on other companies to deliver on time and to ensure that there are as little hiccups as possible when the majority is out of my control. The most enjoyable part of this job is the fluidness of the day. No day is the same and each day comes with its own unique challenges. Which is great in keeping boredom at bay.