RCL Foods logo
3,7 out of 5 stars.

RCL Foods Employee Reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

productive hard working factory

my typical day at work was the first week i started working there..i ve learnt to stay on your line of work ...management was very good...the hardest part was to stand the whole 12 hours

Pros

free biscuits for breakfast

Selling bread

It's a big company where you can work nice. This company it's nice to work in this company. But there's no over cos we work more hours. They use commission to pay us but if you sell more than 20 000 bread per month base on your road.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Productive and fun work place but with a lot of pressure but you gain more experience and references

More experience, a way to work with alot of people and communication skills.... Also you gain experience along with superb strategic thinking and management skills to help you to achieve your goals

Pros

Free lunches

Productive yet stressful environment

Generally a good organization. Job security is average. Pay is average for most mid and junior management positions. Career Growth is somewhat slow especially if you have been with the company for long.Lacks fringe benefits.Sometimes excessive budget cuts negatively influence performance.

Pros

1 hour daily lunch time. Health care clinics within the premises

Cons

Strenuous work environment

Productive and fun workplace

RCL Foods is a fun productive workplace.The managers and management are all team player with good communication skills.I learn a lot of things at RCL Food like paying attention into details,being a team worker and also being patient and being a hardworking person.

Pros

We carry lunchbox

Cons

Great company to work for

The is definitely growth opportunities at the company. Developing their staff is priority. The company care about their employees and there is a open door policy to management. Problems get resolve immediately and the company always want to do more for their employees.

Pros

Job security and growth opportunities

Generous company

RCL has a very fair and enjoyable work environment, and a great program for skills transfer and mentoring. The only negative is the remote location of the sugar mills.

Cons

Distance from large towns or cities

I was learned a lot working with food it was my first time now I know how to work in food companies.the hardest party of the job is when we working with spices chii spicy.

Products are good and the work place is fine

I e njoyed working for this company until the wage negotiations of 2018 goes wrong ,I didn't get increase in fact my salary was decreased, that's were I started to loose interest.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No long hours

Lack of transformation, managers show favoritism a lot of nepotism as well. Line managers often rude to subordinates. Too much work for one person. They don’t want to recruit staff

Pros

Cons

Lack of transformation

Jobs at RCL Foods

See more jobs

Productive and Fun Work Place

Awesome company to for. The work environment is relaxed and challenging at the same time. High Degree of collaboration is encouraged. The most enjoyable part is the fact that we are allowed to challenge the status quo.

Pros

Awesome Head Office

Cons

Salary Benifits on the low side but reasonable

Productive and fun plave to work

I loved working there. Management was very friendly, and helpful. Just a shame it was on contract, because they have a HUGE BEE policies. I feel it is a bit discriminating.

Pros

Helpful people everywhere

Cons

No cons

It not bad at all but we agreed to work under pressure

Obay the rules at all the times and keep your work place clean at all times and report the unnecessary things you see and hygiene provided no alcohol allowed

Pros

Security is tight and the work place is safe

Cons

Working under pressure

I prefer to work at RCL food

I prefer to work at RCL food because they management it very take care of workers and the make sure that the job it completely correct and it reminding workers to wear PPE allows it making sure that the work place is in order the work place it allows clean

Good

Cons

Perfect

Corraborative and professional work place

each day is a different day of professional work, collaborative work, and taught me to work confidently and give work great enthusiasm and priority, our management make sure every work day be a day you long for, with their smart work and good leadership skills, being tentative was my hardest part of work, most enjoyable part was when I was settled I was flowing incredible doing my work as professional as needed.

Pros

Friday Tea Breakfast

Cons

Shift Rotation

It was good working for RCl foods but the chances for promotion are few

I gain a lot of experience and skills at RCl foods such as communication skill, solving problem, working multiple cultures and collaborative skill and team work

The job is stressing while earning less

Working for the company is a pressure. The burden on your shoulders is huge than your salary. And when we come to payment, they pay you according to your agreement.

Pros

Give us attendency benefits

Cons

Undertime is boring

It was nice to be RCL i miss mi job

I was working at cake side. I was do a cake decoration an i was work at allergen area an do a carrot cake like almost all department i know how is it oparating

Workplace

Fast working place, with flexible working hours, and their salary its worth it cause i work 3 days Friday, Saturday and Sunday with 25.5 hours and receive R760

Productive and Fun. mostly a well maintained place.

workplace culture is fun and interesting. the place is enjoyable at all times. management changes is normally push employees to feel uncomfortable but certainly we all adhere to new changes and work well after all.

It is a company with great opertunities

It is a good company. It pays there workers well. There is very much opertunities to gain from company. They provide you alsocwith refreshment courses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RCL Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7