REBOSIS PROPERTY FUND

REBOSIS PROPERTY FUND Employee Reviews

Was very happy at Rebosis. Great team work and support from Line Managers. was really sad to leave due the disposal of commercial portfolio buildings.
Rebosis has played a major role in my life personally, I enjoyed every minute working with everyone inside. I have learned a lot from the management at large to my colleagues. Professionalism and team work were daily words which in other words they groomed everyone in the entire team. Of course there dark time like other places but that couldn't last longer. Am greatful for the experience and knowledge I have gained in the process.
My time at Rebosis, was fun and fast paced, very stressful at times and challenging, which I do enjoy. The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with all the staff. I created amazing relationships with the employees.
Pros
Free Lunch and staff events
great opportunity and friendly working environment. stress from the economy and rumours ultimately affected work morale and company loyalty. decent salary.
They were not professional they used me after they told me that they don't need me after 8 months. I work so hard for that company even on weekend without off days but they didn't see my worth.
Rebosis Property Fund is a challenging but fulfilling company to work for. The retail property industry has changed without notice so it is difficult to convince experienced individuals to embrace the modern way of getting mall interest from the community.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of individual growth
lots of laughs Management has lots of politics the most enjoyable part of the job is my collueges not two days are the same fast paced environment hard work stressfull