Red Bull
Information from Red Bull:

Red Bull Employee Reviews

South Africa17 reviews
4,0
Redbull was a really fun place to work at. It was a very hands-on job in which I had to hit the ground running. I would highly recommend this job to students. It’s the perfect part-time job and it offers necessary experience for those who are interested in sales.
5,0
My time working at Red Bull was something I was not expecting it took me by storm, learnt so much about the brand and about sales and marketing overall..

The experience was second to non at my age in a student job to be within students and making fun out of anything. Sales and Marketing experience.

Sales make
5,0
An amazing company to be part of. I can honestly say that I started my FMCG career at Red Bull, as I learned the "in's and out's" of the industry within my time at the company
5,0
A typical day at work would be entertaining people for 4-5 hours. I learned great communication skills and collaborative passion. My management skills also improved. Workplace culture was very simple yet educating. Hardest part of the job was nothing actually. The part i enjoyed the most was seeing the satisfaction on the peoples faces while i entertain them.
5,0
Working for Red Bull at Plettenberg Rage was a very fun experience as I got to meet a lot of new people from all over the country. It gave me the opportunity to meet different people in the workplace and learn how to work with people. Working for Red Bull required me to be more outgoing and reach out to the people I needed to promote to.
Pros
Plettenberg rage pass
Cons
Very busy
5,0
I have worked for Red Bull since 2014.
I have enjoyed and learned an incredible amount from this fantastic company.

Great team, Hard workers, Interesting and constantly adapting environment.

I am very proud to say I am and have been apart of Red Bull for 5 years.

Should leave the company it would only be for personal reasons and not for any complaint with regards to company and brand.
4,0
Red Bull is a great company to expand your knowledge on Energy Drinks industry. The Comiajy Culture is young and vibrant, and a great place to Spread your wings
Pros
Cool experience and meeting new people
5,0
A great company to learn and meet new people in. The job offers you opportunities to be part of a lot of amazing sport and culture events around the country and even internationally. Most fun I've had at work!
Pros
Exposure to different industries
Cons
Pay is average
3,0
Working with a Red Bull team to promote brand products at big events in and around Gauteng, primarily Pretoria.

Management is always organized and ready to brief.
Pros
The opportunity to network.
Cons
Delayed payments
5,0
It was fun, I did an excellent job but towards the end I felt under appreciated. I used to ensure the brand is visible on my campus I was operated on, ensuring SKUs are met, and a point of sale on each cafeteria was available, liasing with various departmental heads and overseeing events. The hardest part was the hours being worked but I thoroughly enjoyed my job.
1,0
You are required to do field work but you are not given inadequate support as they give the full time employees that do field work. You are required to use your own car, own petrol and own cellphone at your own expense to tackle the work handed to you where as full time employees are provided. Management tries by all means to keep you as a part time employee, not willing to grow you into a full time position no matter when the opportunities arises. You can work so hard that you achieve your targets but your efforts will go unnoticed.
Pros
Working hours, free stock, and free merchandise
Cons
No petrol card, no company car, no company cellphone, and no growth within the organisation
Beautiful offices
Amazing people to work with

High demand in everyday work requirement, but satisfaction to achieve goals are so much higher
Pros
Team building and annual conferences are amazing
Cons
Traffic to get to work suck
4,0
A typical day at work would be either being picked up or picking up a colleague in the company vehicle, collecting stock and buying ice to ensure the stock is unpacked in the fridge and chilled. Then planning our mission for the day within our set sampling occasion and heading out to find those consumers. We'd then sample consumers their preferred Red Bull product and listen to consumer perceptions, we'd answer any negative perceptions and invite consumers to our social channels. After sampling, we report our findings on a portal and include pictures of the sampling mission.

I've definitely become more comfortable with myself by interacting with consumers on a daily basis which improved my confidence. I've learned to manage my time more efficiently and to be spontaneous. Its been a pleasure working with my team members and have no issues working in a team as I generally get along with everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is that sampling is up to our discretion. We plan our shifts (the places we sample/the consumers we wants to reach) which makes it fun and the job is flexible so we can work around our school schedule.
Pros
five hour shifts, direct interaction with people, outdoor environment
Cons
no eating on the job.
5,0
Every day is different and new events always comes up. I learned how to work with different clients with different needs. Management treat you like you important and helps you were they can. My co-workers always go the extra mile even when we are tired after a heavy weekend of events. The hardest part of working in events are working every almost every holiday. Weekends are normal to me because i worked Monday to Sunday for seven years. I would say the enjoyable part of the job is when the client comes to and thank you for a success in the event. A events planner or manager got a tough job but i done it at least for five years and i enjoyed it.
Pros
Take out every day.
Cons
Very strange working hours
5,0
We would have a weekly meeting, at this meeting our shifts for thsi week were given to us. the shifts were based on, find people at work, at university, playing sport, people driving, anywhere where energy is needed. Then as a sampler you would approach people educated them on the product and offer them a complimentary Red Bull.
During the time at Red Bull, I learnt good peoples skills as I met new people daily. I learnt interactive skills and how to productively work in a team.

The challenging part, was working in a team as sometimes team memebers dont always pull their weight. The shifts were sometimes challengingb as wew were required to work at night and sometimes, thois was a fearful experience as neing a woman on the road at night is dangerous.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was meeting new people constantly, being part of the Red Bull family and the huge Red Bull events.

Over all, it was a pleasure working for the company
Pros
meeting new people, working with a great bunch of people being part of the Red Bull experience
Cons
working late nights
3,0
Planning needs to be done the day before.
You need to know what you want to achieve for the day.

You have set targets to achieve.

Its a hard working company as any other.
4,0
At a Redbull event i walk around taking videos and pictures of people in position of the product given to them.
I learned to be confidence
Pros
free entry to events
Cons
short time, lot of work