Red Bull
Information from Red Bull:

Red Bull Management reviews

South Africa17 reviews
5,0
A typical day at work would be entertaining people for 4-5 hours. I learned great communication skills and collaborative passion. My management skills also improved. Workplace culture was very simple yet educating. Hardest part of the job was nothing actually. The part i enjoyed the most was seeing the satisfaction on the peoples faces while i entertain them.
3,0
Working with a Red Bull team to promote brand products at big events in and around Gauteng, primarily Pretoria.

Management is always organized and ready to brief.
Pros
The opportunity to network.
Cons
Delayed payments
1,0
You are required to do field work but you are not given inadequate support as they give the full time employees that do field work. You are required to use your own car, own petrol and own cellphone at your own expense to tackle the work handed to you where as full time employees are provided. Management tries by all means to keep you as a part time employee, not willing to grow you into a full time position no matter when the opportunities arises. You can work so hard that you achieve your targets but your efforts will go unnoticed.
Pros
Working hours, free stock, and free merchandise
Cons
No petrol card, no company car, no company cellphone, and no growth within the organisation
5,0
Every day is different and new events always comes up. I learned how to work with different clients with different needs. Management treat you like you important and helps you were they can. My co-workers always go the extra mile even when we are tired after a heavy weekend of events. The hardest part of working in events are working every almost every holiday. Weekends are normal to me because i worked Monday to Sunday for seven years. I would say the enjoyable part of the job is when the client comes to and thank you for a success in the event. A events planner or manager got a tough job but i done it at least for five years and i enjoyed it.
Pros
Take out every day.
Cons
Very strange working hours