Red Chilli Restaurant
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Red Chilli Restaurant Employee Reviews

2,8Work-Life Balance

Very safe and secure workplace. All members are coperative and friendly at Red chilli restaurant.

I think there was a good and safe environment for all the staff members and also for the customers i really enjoyed my journey. I think that was the good work place in my life.

Terrible

This company rob there employes blind dodg tax play football with the frozen chickens in the kitchen this may sound surreal but it is all the gospel truth

Productive workplace

Small and cosy restaurant with Productive workplace. Friendly staff both in the kitchen and frontside. The owner is very friendly and helpful. Very good customer relations with staff.

Fun workplace

A typical day at work is cleaning tables serving customers. Having a laugh with your work colleges. The hardest part of the day is when you have to clean up after a messy eater. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you can order what ever food you want to eat at the end of the day.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

quick paced but great service. lots of fun and good pay.The benefits are great, compensation is higher than average, and the opportunities are there if you have the drive to succeed

Pros

free food

productive

It was a great experience i gained altogether, the best part is whenever customer gets satisfied and appreciates our hospitality and toughest part was to manage the trouble among staffs which i still used to enjoy it understanding the nature of the staff and manage it accordingly..

Pros

Goodies to customers and specially to kids

Cons

At times very tedious due to long hours of daily routine

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Chilli Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance