Reef Caterers

Clear
2,9Work-Life Balance
2,2Pay & Benefits

Busy Unit

Feeding 150 residents three meals a day with a budget of R28.40 per person including coffee and teas. 12 Residents are on special diets because of illness this includes the diabetics that receives their in between snacks as well. I manage 40 staff currently as I am in charge of the housekeeping and laundry as well.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Small salary and no benefits

Good company n i learned so much

Good company with youngsters Learned so much in it e.g. cooking baking garnishing I learned so much about health and safety procedures and foo

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

fun work place

Love my job and try everything in my power to do it right.pantual and make it my best place.i learn a lot from Reef company and i enjoy working there.

Pros

free breakfast

Fun workplace

I love working with the old people. To help them with any problems. To serve them food. To help them solve out some problems. To help the old people get save to their places.

Pros

Free lunch for staff

Cons

10 hours

it was fun and enjoyable

I work in the canteen serving people food and cater for some activities like birthdays, conferences. I learn a lot to that company because I like to cook

Pros

free lunch

Cons

normal hours

fun working place

Work whr u can gain experience and u are given a chance to learn friendly staff bt management treatment nt too gud no free lunches u bring your own lunch and long hours and not enough pay tips are bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reef Caterers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,6 out of 5 stars for Management
2,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Reef Caterers
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?