Regal Distributors

Regal Distributors Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Secure, growing company

Daily duties include basically running a branch as if its your own business, great support structure at head office. Duties include HR and IR at branch level, stock management and forecasting including ordering and following up on deliveries. Counter sales as well as External sales, monitoring targets and performance and conducting performance reviews with staff.

Productive and Professional Workplace

Good working place , with great leaders and colleagues. I learnt a lot being in a private corporate company, especially discipline. As a Business Management student, the Regal Distributors workplace has had a positive influence in shaping my way of thinking in the workplace and in school. I was a part of a strong team that helped me grow professionally in order to benefit the company and myself.

Productive, Profesional and very healty work place

Regal is a profesional goal driven company, looks very well after their staff and fun place to work for. Serious about security being a one stop security shop it easy to built relationships with customers, always have stock.

Pros

No stock issues, sells everything to do with security

stock / integrity manager

stock management , distribution of stock and imports and exports functions, culture of understanding the warehouse and imports and exports functions. to work without training or skill transfer from the line manager and struggle to get information to perform my duties.

Cons

Great company to work at always meeting new people and different character. when it comes to crunch time everyone is willing to help get the job done

Retail Security

Long Hours but great fun when you helped your clients to get to a solution with their security problem. They gave their staff training on all the new stuff that came in

Pros

great bonuses

Cons

Weekend work & standing in for staff

Productive and Growth work place

Getting to work with self motivation willing to assit any one in a frendly maner, I leaned to team up and learn as much and fast as I can, The management was always there to assit me and made sure I was coping with clients. The hardest part was when I got a difficult angry client and didnt know how to deal with them as I was new at the job and the most enjoyable was when I got on time for work and my job without any trouble.

Pros

once a month

Cons

on a buzy day

Growing but still need a great HR touch to get there

Helping customers and resolving queries is the best part of the job.Clinching a big sale and customer satisfaction.Team work is essential.Leaders must stand up from the crowdDealing with customer's dissatisfaction due to lack of interest on other peoples part.Creating a security solution that works and to the clients satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regal Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance