Rialto Foods

Rialto Foods Employee Reviews

South Africa10 reviews

2,1Work-Life Balance

Competitive culture

Everyone is in it to sink their colleagues no team work all about individual gains and lack of training and transparency. Stuck in past resistance to change my opinion get new blood

Pros

Professional

Cons

Long hours work load heavy

Under pressure and no superior support

Typical will start normal and then it will troubleshooting the whole day. With little to no support from senior management. A lot of pressure is placed on an individual and not team work

Pros

Social events

Cons

Long hours, non supporting management, Autocratic management styles throughout the company

Company

They are very understanding but some are very strict. Its hard work but its worth it and also the company is huge with plenty of staff. There was staff retrenched but the rest are still there.

Team work,communication

We was working as a team,everyone has responsibility,overtime was expected,manegement was good,pressure was part of daily basis to everyone,controlling the stock it's not easy job.

Cons

hard work with a good balance of laughter here and there

My day starts at 6:00am and ends at any time after 18:00pm there are days that one just doesn't know if they are coming or going. but that is the days you need to be on top of your game and handle the pressure as if there isn't any.I have learned alot from syspro to IRL to HR.I must say the hardest part for me is having to deal with the admin side of it all.The best part of it all is working with different people on a daily basis.

Pros

the learning something new everyday

Cons

that there is no team work

driven and stressed working environment with little job satisfaction

In my personal opinion, this company does not look after their staff and don't take work home life balance seriously. they work you to the bone. you work through the night and is expected to be back at work the next day and be productive. it is not always about the overtime, it is about looking of your employee's well being and being fair.

Cons

long hours and inconsistency in reporting lines

Learned alot

I gained a lot of experience over the years. Friendly staff. Salary not good enough for what you are doing.learned about Italian products.you face many challenges and I can cope working under pressure.

Pros

Off weekends

Cons

No benefits

work independently,learn different machines and working of parts everyday

Great company to work for, learn different machines may it be domestic, industrial or vending coffee machines. Have the privilege of traveling around.

Communication skills

The day is when I was given an award by management of being the best communicator whilst others are watching.I was given the time to say a word and as I was not prepare to do this I remember myself saying that I am not worthy

Quiet yet effeicient

A typical day at work would be to send the technician out on the road, instruct the in house technician his daily tasks and from there to log what ever calls come in during the day, the hardest part of this job would be that the days that there is very little to do in that case the day would drag.

Pros

graet staff benefits on their own food shop

Cons

To many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rialto Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance