Richfield Graduate Institute
3,4 out of 5 stars.

Richfield Graduate Institute Employee Reviews

Working at Richfield was a great experience for me. It was my first time engaging in a working environment. I learned to work with different people on different days, to follow suit and make sure I perform better each day than the last.
well i loved my time at the campus as i got to learn new things and meet new people on a daily/yearly bases, we were like a family with laughs and hard work driving us to do the best we can do
Conducting lectures to students and giving out information, invigilating exams student learning intervention research distance learning assingments marking
There is pension and their salaries are way too low. You work hard but they really need to upgrade employees salaries. though you can manage to have your own personal time to upgrade yourself in terms of educational advancement.
Pros
few extra time
Cons
salary too low
I got to interact with different people at work, the management was great and fun to work with. i learned more about networking and writing clear and good reports. It was a professional workplace where we were treated with respect.
the day to day requirements on this job are to maintain the software and hardware of the computers in the labs. Offer technical support to users (students and lecturers). Troubleshoot problems that occur.
It is a good working environment for a start and for anyone who has not been in the practising industry for long. It is a good organisation for job security.
It is a great organisation to work for, but there is a poor culture in terms of career development for employees who want to become academics.