Ridgeway
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Ridgeway Employee Reviews

3,3Work-Life Balance

Great Place to Work

Great people and clients. Great offices in a central Witney location - close to shops and Sainsbury's Free coffee, tea, fruit - Snacks provided at a discount and free beer Fridays. Pizza, cake, and celebratory events for new sites and projects End of year / Christmas wine and bonuses. Quizzes and game nights. Supportive management and multiple training / advancement options.

Cons

Limited parking

It was an enjoyable contract

I was ony there for a short period, but it was enjoyable. They were very fair, and included me in work activities, which is not always the case as a contractor. All in all, only good things to say.

Good company and pays well

Be ready to work in a harsh setup high possibility of injury do th o multiple dangerous methods on the job also there is a diverse community out at the Truss tion where there was tension sometimes between minorities

Not organizated at all

They need to get there things together before starting an interview and the ortation was horrible. Nothing was done. Aways had to find there things to get through the ortation process.

Workplace was fun, everyone was ver friendlu

The employees were helpful. Everyone seemed to like it there. They expanded to make more rooms available. It is very clean facility. The new wings they added was beautiful.

Fun

It is called an assisted living, but really it's a nursing home. If you want to work with old people, by yourself, then this is the place for you! The pay is excellent and you get frequent raises.

Pros

Free meals, high pay, frequent raises

Cons

Too much responsibility for one person

fun workplace

Lots going on, a positive atmosphere great people. the cars are amazing and the day is varied. sad to leave. I will miss you all

Pros

the staff

Professeional

Nice place to work .Well managed company with a high drive of energy .Everyone at the company willing to help each other out in regards to getting the job done . High energy at the office.

Pros

High energy

Cons

Low work volume at times

Great people to work with. Many very talented

I enjoyed working at Ridgeway. I met and worked with some very talented people. I learned a great deal from many of them. Days started very early which was nice to beat the traffic home. Management was rarely around the jobsite. Most trades were courteous and helpful.

k

the residants were fun to wrk with. it sucked having to clean up after the first shift all the time

Pros

residents

Cons

employees

Challenging yet happy place to work.

I worked alone with several adults who had severe learning difficulties. I had to be alert, and quick think on my feet.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No progression, working alone and being vulnerable to outbursts from adults.

A nice and independant buisness environment

Performed all office operations and customer service including sales and delivery scheduling.

good place to work if you dont have a family or children

Its a good place to work if you are not in management or have a family. Requires alot of time.

Ridgway's ( American Reprographic Corporation) is a thriving company with great potential.

I feel that ARC is a great company to work for and learn management skills as well as marketing skills. It is valuable in this day and time to have a sufficient amount of each.

Pros

a cood company to amass work experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ridgeway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Ridgeway
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?