Robert Half

Robert Half Employee Reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Found 12 732 reviews matching the searchSee all 12 733 reviews

Temporary Job

Robert Half is a staffing agency, this is a great company to work for if seeking experience/entry level position outside of current field. They offer temporary, temp to hire and some permanent positions.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

no vacation, personal, sick time

Great culture

I think Robert half needs to focus on proactive retention. Robert half really does help train their talent and teach the job real well. I have been with the companies many years and would say overall great organization

Pros

Great management teams

Cons

Draw is tough

One of the Most Reputable Temp Agencies

I have worked at RHI in DC, Nashville and New Orleans. They truly match candidates with great opportunities, most of the opportunities result in permanent placement. It was a joy working with the staff.

Paid weekly and benefits available

I liked that the recruiters checked in with you, but that seemed to be less during the pandemic. I also liked the teams chat option for escalation. On one assignment, there was a weekly after-work time through Zoom to get to know coworkers through games with prizes.

Pros

Weekly pay, longevity bonus

Cons

No paid time off

This is a good place to work. I enjoyed working there. The people are nice and the managers are helpful. The hours are what I wanted but the pay could be better.

The staffing agency is always working for you.

The staffing agency is always checking up on me to see if I am happy at the position, I am currently in. I get paid pretty well for a temp. Pay checks get deposited weekly two to three business days after I submitted my time sheet on Fridays.

Pros

Paid every week.

Cons

The job will end once my project is complete.

Variety

Amazing team that work to find the right placement for their contractors. Flexibility between the assignments chosen. Learning new skills each assignments

Pros

Variety of learning new skills at each location you are sent to.

Cons

Na

Entry Level Position

Good for entry level position. Too much politics, broken management structure. No one stays too long and even if you have been there a long time they don't hesitate to let you go and make an excuse..

Waste of time

I was hired and filled out onboarding documents only to be ghosted by the hiring manager within about 2 weeks of being hired. Super disrespectful people and have no issues with wasting your time. Steer clear!

Pros

literally nothing

Cons

this entire company?

Do not give away your talent to these "Trustful Agencies"

Their contract doesn't allow you to accept an offer from the company that you are working under their assignment unless you or the company pay a generous fee to find your talent. over 70% of annual compensation. or wait over six months to accept it.

Extremely helpful

Everyone in the company is really helpful in terms of finding you a next position. Often you would find that they will find a position for you faster than you looking for weeks. Cons would be that your hiring agents would lose steam and lose track of you.

die Personalabteilung ist eine stressige und nicht kooperative Abteilung

Wenn man nicht an die Personalabteilung muss ist alles gar nicht mal so schlecht, und sehr langsam und die Vermittler können nicht alles raus reißen war sehr enttäuscht auch war das Gehalt nicht sehr hoch trotz meiner Fachausbildung weit unter dem Durchschnitt was ein Buchhalter verdient

Terrible place to work for

Working for Robert half was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had in my life. They do not take accountability for anything and are careless with their employees. I would not recommend them to anybody.

Not very professional

If you don’t work they don’t get paid. They charge their clients almost double what they pay you so they make it next to impossible for you to get hired directly for 6 months plus all the while you aren’t earning any benefits or PTO for the assignment your on.

Pros

It’s better then no job at all but I would never plan to stick around too long

Cons

See review

Great work environment

Fun job environment but the pay is low. My co-workers are great and my job is fairly nonstressful except for month end. The commute is long but I do have the ability to work from home.

Professional Atmosphere and Great Opportunities to Excel

Robert Half proved and showed me what a great company they are to work for in a professional manner with pleasure daily. Thanks for all you do and keep up the good work team.

Best staff and over all understanding

I have been working off and on with Robert half for several years. They are good with finding you the right jobs for your qualifications.They tried to get you the best offer for your experience.I would recommend them to anyone that is trying to get a temporary job or planning on returning back to the job market.

Great people to to converse with and getting all the appropriate information.

Job placement is easy and readily available for my needs. Excellent and professional people that make it an easy transition to job placements. A very good way to start a new career.

Decent company to work with

You can always reach them, positions might not be as secure as they lead you to believe upfront. The pay is better than average for most other call center roles in my experience.

Good job placements but needs better pay.

I’ve worked with RH for awhile now. Most of the assignments I’ve been placed on were great work environments with great people but the pay needs to be higher.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Low starting wages

Not a good place

This place is terribleCan be “old school”, more diversity needed in executive leadership in US, more competitive compensation structureThe days can be long and hard. It does involve cold calling and that's not for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 12 733 reviews

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Robert Half
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?