Roche

Clear
4,0Work-Life Balance
4,0Culture

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 326 reviews

Productive and competitive work environment

I enjoyed my 9 years at Roche, with a competitive and productive work environment. Senior leaders support development and initiative. Work life balance is fair and manageable. Sound company to work for.

Fast Paced and always competitive

Very collaborative each day and I have learnt to work both in teams and alone. Engaging working culture with internal and external customers. Management approachable and goal driven. Not difficult but frustrating part of the job is the short dated and out of stock items, not actually knowing when new stock will arrive. Enjoyable part of the job is receiving appreciations for job well done by either internal/ external customers.

Innovative and collaborative working environment at all times

A challenging working environment which was different on a daily basis. I learnt that every action had consequences and that before carrying out an action the consequences had to be identified and mitigated. Management were very supportive and encouraging.

Productive and Skills development

Offers opportunity for staff to develop their skills while offered opportunity to be productive at the home depending on the role. Independence Management support Diverse culture Recognize and reward employees fairly Opportubnity to learn Doesn;'t apply company rules equally amongst different races Racial decisions on human rights

Pros

Subsidezed lunch

Cons

Work and family balance

Leader in its field

Best company I ever worked for. Flexible working hours. Top of the range equipment. Very professional, highly skilled staff and managers. Amazing workplace culture.

Pros

Flexible working hours that suits your personal needs

Cons

Great company to work for

Calling on Pharmacies Dr and hospitals. New products each month and product promotion strategies changed frequently. Great management team, good culture in the company, interacting with my customers.

Pros

company perks

Productive and fun workplace

The corporate culture in Roche is excellent and it seems to be the stuff you read about in books. Management are genuinely interested in the opinions of other staff and there is cooperation between departments on projects

Great Growth and Development

Opportunities growth and development within a well structured organogram. Great work life balance with market leader products and performance Good teamwork and culture

Job satisfaction

I worked for Roche Pharma as BUM until 2008. I established the renal business unit. The brands and the team. I loved it and so enjoyed working with the different business units. I had two great GM's who supported me all the way. I had great international exposure as well.

Pros

exposure - travel and courses, professional, caring

Good Company To Work For

I enjoyed working here as i could do my job independently and timeously. Colleagues are very friendly and create a nice atmosphere in the office.

Productive,Organised, and Proffesional

Very professional environment,health awareness campaigns at work. Co.workers friendly and co operative and appreciate the assistance given when they encounter problems. Management open and encouraging,and the most enjoyable part also are team builing activities and doing charities in our communities

Pros

Health walks and giving to community

Cons

doing same thing over and over again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 2 326 reviews