Roche Management reviews

South Africa27 reviews
5,0
A challenging working environment which was different on a daily basis.
I learnt that every action had consequences and that before carrying out an action the consequences had to be identified and mitigated.
Management were very supportive and encouraging.
3,0
Very collaborative each day and I have learnt to work both in teams and alone. Engaging working culture with internal and external customers. Management approachable and goal driven. Not difficult but frustrating part of the job is the short dated and out of stock items, not actually knowing when new stock will arrive. Enjoyable part of the job is receiving appreciations for job well done by either internal/ external customers.
4,0
Offers opportunity for staff to develop their skills while offered opportunity to be productive at the home depending on the role.

Independence

Management support
Diverse culture
Recognize and reward employees fairly

Opportubnity to learn

Doesn;'t apply company rules equally amongst different races

Racial decisions on human rights
Pros
Subsidezed lunch
Cons
Work and family balance
5,0
Calling on Pharmacies Dr and hospitals. New products each month and product promotion strategies changed frequently. Great management team, good culture in the company, interacting with my customers.
Pros
company perks
5,0
The corporate culture in Roche is excellent and it seems to be the stuff you read about in books. Management are genuinely interested in the opinions of other staff and there is cooperation between departments on projects
4,0
1. The main and first thing I do is product releases so that I do not hols sales and despatches. The rest of the day is full of serving people and working on any issues on the QMS.

2. I have learned to work with people from all over the world since Roche is a global and multi- national company.

Roche management has clear objectives and goals that are globally driven and they are very helpful in day to day execution of work.

4. Coworkers are a unified team that is very helpful and constructive.

5. When I do vendor rating and have to strike some suppliers out

6. Everything I do as it directly contributes to achieving of sales targets
Pros
I enjoy getting company vouchers as a thank you
Cons
Working as a contract worker in such a critical position in the company
1,0
CO-workers were wonderful to work with. However it was difficult with Management. It was a family business. I had already started with a quotation I had to make sure that I was completed by end of business no matter how long it was, I would work over the knock off time to complete the task.

The most difficult part of the job was that I had no contact with customers either be email or phone, my boss sent the replies and she the quotation proofread before sending to customers. If the wrong chemical say the customer did not specify what form ( Liquid or Granules or powder) I'd be in trouble.

Unfortunately I was not there long enough to comment what was enjoyable. Even when we were at the canteen/kitchen for tea or lunch it was just people keeping to themselves. hey was no socializing
5,0
Very professional environment,health awareness campaigns at work.
Co.workers friendly and co operative and appreciate the assistance given when they encounter problems.

Management open and encouraging,and the most enjoyable part also are team builing activities and doing charities in our communities
Pros
Health walks and giving to community
Cons
doing same thing over and over again
5,0
Good employee morale. Good training facilities.
First class products and instruments.

Modern and comfortable Office Building . Centrally located.

Very demanding but fair and highly successful customers.

Good renumeration, Home /work time ratio at times not balanced.

Extremely competent co-workers.

Management believed in giving support if necessary but encouraged growth through independence.
Travelling at night and into unsafe areas was not easy.

Loved winning Tenders, doing the installations and training and having happy customers.
Pros
international training and travelling, going to congresses and mixing with customers on a social basis.
Cons
travelling at night in unsafe areas. vast distances.