Rocomamas

Rocomamas Employee Reviews

Be motivated work on purpose, confidential Don have a low self esteem be friendly smile every time.welcome customers with an energy, be a good example
Pros
Free lunch yes
Cons
Depending on the busy
I would recommend a friend to work at rocomamas because it's a nice environment to work and grow as an individual and you learn a lot from your colleagues it's fun.
Pros
Good people make your working experience good
Cons
Sometimes management is unfair
Poor working conditions and poor management skills. However, I have met some amazing people as a waitress and I have learnt valuable life lessons. My colleagues and I were more like family and we always had a laugh.
Great place to work. Not Normal!! :D Learnt a lot and met many awesome personalities. Management was good. Stressful days but the money definitely makes up for it.
Pros
Menu (Learnt so much about food)
Cons
Stressful
I'm ready to work with the system restaurant using as my experience will grow up. I hope everything will be well as I worked before for other restaurant
To secure the role of a criminal justice officer in public / private service. The knowledge of criminal justice functions as well as experience of managing communication between various departments has honed my skills of multi-tasking.
I have come to an understanding of how to run things in a restaurant and feel like it is the right moment for me to work as more efficient in an effective way. Always up to learn more
Working for RocoMamas is quite a great experience, we are more like family who sticks together and always help each other in times of need, but like in any other families there are some hardships and conflicts but what I learned in that place is to always come up with solutions instead of problems
Working at Rocomamas its very exciting ,you eill learn a lot. problem solving, time management etc. We not normal so no limits on your dressing as long as you have the Tshirt and a jean you are ready.
#always be on point #know your work #always put ur customers first #everything you do u must do it with a glowing smile not fake one #corporate with ur employees
I enjoyed the company that I had at rocomamas,it was emotional when I had to leave the store.it was my home and family team.I was well paid,the problem I had to go and assist a new store.
First shift start at 8pm & finish at 16pm an second one start 16pm to 22pm depends on a day. Iv learned a lot about serve food & deAling with costumer
It's really energetic space with great positive staff and the customer s are also positive and lovely. The managers are very helpful to their staff they also pay fairly when it comes to salaries its a place that I would love to work at again
I was working in the kitchen chopping vegetables and making sure that everything is ready for the chef. I also worked as a waitresses serving customers.
That hospitality is a very competitive and fast paced work environment . I’ve learnt that professionalism and effort is required and that you should be able to handle any form of criticism and take the advice as it comes.
A typical day at Rocomamas would include serving people, having small talks with fellow colleagues, getting tips from customers and definitely keeping a warm smile at all times. Working at Rocomamas improved my communication skills and it definitely boosted my confidence. The hardest part of the job would be serving more than 2 tables.
Rocomamas it is the well doing company, in which it has approved my working skill and provided me knowledge of how to serve customers, to work as team
Pros
Working with respectfully colegues
Cons
Closing at midnight
Working there was a great experience. I'm also a wild and funky person..so Roco mamas was my type of job. The vibe keeps u on the go. The customers understand why we making a noise. I enjoyed my work very much.
Pros
when its busy we would get a free meal Or be rewarded for incentives
Cons
Its not long hours..it will only feel like long hours when working double shift.
• Very professional and quick services. • Workplace should be clean at all times. • Management shouldn’t be changed. • Great vibe amongst all the employees. • Closing. • Doing takeaways.
Pros
Easy menu
I recommend Rocomamas to any school leavers to enjoy an active and fun work experience. I worked here during my school years and it was definitely a great way to save up money!
Pros
Casual and fun vibe
Cons
Long Hours
A typical day at work involves a lot of customer satisfaction and overall teamwork. Being a part of a big organization is a great way to get some corporate experience.
Pros
Good vibe and management meals
Cons
Long hours and little personal time