Rosstone Consulting

Rosstone Consulting Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
4,0
The culture has improved over the years. All staff members work closely together and rely on each other. Fast paced with constant change. Higher management can be indecisive but direct management is very hands-on with collaborative management style. Clients are from IT, Finance and Engineering industries. Month end is hectic with payrolls, reports, etc. Colleagues become friends, who become family.
3,0
I've learned a lot at Rosstone especially on how to deal with clients, and always treating each client with respect and professionalism. I enjoyed working for different companies doing their books, and what was fulfilling was seeing a client overjoyed because of the service that I offer.
The workplace was not the best work place ever, the management was discriminative and not every clerk was given a fair share
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Language barrier
3,0
Everyday was a new exciting challenge, my motto to live by is knowing more today than I did yesterday. I believe in accuracy and quality deliverance of excellent work.
Pros
Wonderfull colleagues
Cons
Salary not sufficient
3,0
A typical day at work is that I expect to get queries from clients either via E-mail or phone. I have learned a lot on tax, accounting and most importantly customer care.Management my co-workers are fair. The most challenging part of the job is when the tax season opens and it is close to the SARS due date. The most enjoyable part is when I assist clients, who submitted their tax information late, submit their tax returns on time.Nothing puts a big smile on my face, than seeing the expression on a happy client's face.
Pros
free lunches, profit shares bi-annually
Cons
not much, additional hours only during tas season.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rosstone Consulting?