RTT Employee Reviews

South Africa60 reviews
3,0
Good company for the first time workers. They will help your status in the industry but it's not easy to grow as they have less educated managers that gets insecure of having a subordinate that is more knowledgeable than them.
5,0
It was a stressful environment and the way handle work it was not fine. Some you have to work on Sunday meaning you don't have time to spend with your family
3,0
easy but management problematic as 1 needs to grow,growth is facial,qualifications are not considered and when you grow as an individual your tribe matters,management prefer to their own families in terms of growth irrespective of the skills,i learned as and individual to grow but however was not given a chance by my superiors but the other department was willing to offer an opportunity as i had advertised myself in their department
5,0
They treat you well, they are very friendly and always willing to help you where they can, I enjoyed working at RTT. Their work load is spread not to bad you can get it done in a day.
4,0
It's a good working place that requires hard work, energy because it get difficult for some people but you must be willing to give it your all and work under pressure
4,0
The overall experience at RTT was very good.

However, it was frustrating to find information and resources to complete one's task.

The personel are friendly and helpful.
3,0
Always busy all the time and no extra staff to help, good management skills to the management, the problem the HR officer she don't want to add staff to make the job easy. Good workplace culture.
4,0
Rtt is a very good company that when u leave them u know in terms of working in general you are very good because of training supplied and this leads you to a broad understanding about working environment and you are confident about what you do because exactly what is what.
3,0
Working with open minded people who makes work more fun than stressful. making sure any challenge that i face i overcome them. to make sure ui finish work in time
Working night shift only
Lifting heaving boxes

Always under pressure

Containers must leave on time

Focus on loading expresses first using customer service levels on the box hub label to keep our customers happy always

Safe working environment
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours and working night shift only
4,0
It is a reputable company which is divided into departments, but still dealing with logistics.
All vehicles are monitored 24/7, which shows how secure goods they are monitored every day.
Pros
Stuff buses are provided and leaves are approved quickly.
Cons
We had to eat our lunch in the locker room, near toilets, we worked long hours, we had only one break time which was only 30 minutes long.
4,0
It was nice working with them for a year and I would go back if given a chance. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that I worked more hours.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Lunch
3,0
The comparably is good but management is not in proper and yes for a start it's a good starting company 1st level to start with. I still don't mind working for it for more than the period of time but then i need to give myself a new view and see more. i am looking for something fun, elevating and exploring.
2,0
Rtt is a nice job but i have been working weeks non stop (without overtime or a day off)and it is 12 hours shifts where we usually work 3 day 3 night 3 off but since we lost a employee they did not make a effort of hiring somebody new due to cut costs.i will work 12 hour shifts as long as i can have a few days to myself
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours without overtime or a day off
3,0
Good company, part of a good group, that has a lot of support companies supporting it. Nice people, with a good service. Overall a good company with a good service.
5,0
Work with an amazing team. Hi-risk constant stressful situations responding to any type of emergency situation from Hi-Jacking to motor vehicle accidents.
Pros
Drive fast cars
Cons
Little private time off
3,0
they should learn to comunicate with there workers before taking disicions.there trucks they should not be labeld because the is danger in some areas.
Pros
you can take lunch when you want
Cons
long hours yes
4,0
It was my first time working in the warehouse. I have enjoyed it fun. Learning daily. Team was big. Creativity was always at play. Doing different activities.
Pros
Free clinic
4,0
The job was very challenging sometimes but as we work as one team we manage to balance it and make it easy for everyone.and i have learned more at RTT
4,0
Pleasure working for the company, Strong leadership with an open attitude towards suggestions regarding improving work rate and accuracy . Had the opportunity to work with a variety of different truck trailers
5,0
I do a lot of walking in 12 hours shifts its not a game. I work in the transport industry doing deliveries by big client and shops. I this line of work you must have attention to detail and handel with care. We have specifications as to what to load when and were.
Pros
Lunch time "1hours"