Runwaysale

Runwaysale Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
3,0
When Stock is received in the ware house all imported goods. The products will then be scanned into the warehouse, from there the stock will be picked from the order list online. From there the stock will be made raedy for packing and addressed to the customer. The stock is then collected by dawn wing.
Pros
Free lauches
Cons
Suitable hours
5,0
I enjoyed working there a lot. There are so many opportunities for learning. The culture is laid back but also fosters an atmosphere of hard work. The quality of your work always has to be of a high standard. The company is relatively small so you get to interact with people a lot but this also makes it a safe place to work, as no one is just a number, but everyone matters and is known personally by the COO.
Pros
Pet-friendly office, no dress code, understanding management, & peaceful work environment.
Cons
Salary is not enough to maintain a good quality of life in Cape Town.
2,0
5,0
The culture is young and far removed from corporate - very much inkeeping with todays modern work/life balance needs. The company wants to see its employee's grown & succeed and the structure of departments is very much that of inverted triangle. Work is fast paced and can be demanding due to nature of ecommerce but its entirely rewarding and your efforts do not go unnoticed. Everyone's opinion is valued and wanted!
Pros
Chill room, great company vibe & team ethics, work from home days, additional leave days, opportunity for growth
Cons
Sometimes afterhours work is required to meet deadlines
5,0
RunwaySale have created a great work environment for staff with a wide variety of cool perks like a massage chair, table tennis, playstation and even sing star.

There are beer and champagne Fridays and monthly staff parties, which are awesome.

There are also pilates classes if that is your thing. The general age of the company is quite young, around mid 20's to mid 30's.

I would describe it as quite a creative company where management are open to ideas from anyone and it's awesome to see when your ideas are implemented in business.
Pros
Cool environment, staff discount, games room, nice people
1,0
it was nice working at runways sale
there were always something nuwe everyday and the was what made me excited to go to work everyday but then sadenly my contract xepired when I was just starting to have fun I liked the job a lot it was very interesting and every one was frerdly that was what I like a lot and working in teams was fun
Pros
there were no free lunches everything was done by yourself
Cons
the long ouers was fun for me because I didn't feel the ouers