SAP Employee Reviews

South Africa26 reviews
4,0
In the sourcing department, I searched for tenders and capture on an Excel spreadsheet and submit to my colleagues for capturing and receive tenders from them to capture on the system as to avoid self evaluation and duplication of work, I would then submit the captured tenders to the checking team.
5,0
Awesome experience and development opportunities. Performance Rewards are great. Schooling allowance is of great help. Opportunity for growth is available.
3,0
Fast paced environment, dynamic, stressful in a good way, goal oriented, target and numbers driven, exceptionally good with customer service. Great benefits for staff. International exposure, great product knowledge, good social environment and community work. Staff within the sales environment are most definitely awarded well, however, management definitely want top achievers. SAP have gone through a rough 2 years, hence the retrenchments across the globe.
5,0
All is well when targets are met
Equipped with enough experience

Management (Ariba specifically)...very unfair!!

Hardest part of my job - Too many job titles in 1 day

Most enjoyable - Working with my collegues and the relationships built over the years.
5,0
It’s been close to 7 years since we migrated from the previous system to SAP and I’m greatly happy to say I’ve learnt a lot from using it daily and the accessibilities it has wit COJ is very good
Pros
Cons
sometimes
3,0
I'ts the best Department to work for were one one has learned a lot but needs personal growth in the field of my studies. Need new challenges so that I can grow, was never a light decision to cross boarders as it offers job security.
Pros
Trainings out of the Province
Cons
Travelling long distances
5,0
Professional but busy, with time for family.

Innovative and respectable company with global presence and relevance.

Enables employees to grow and obtain the most flexible learning and professional tools.
4,0
I was trained in various departments so that I could fill various positions where required. Management encouraged me to fulfill my potential and complete online courses available by the company
4,0
I would like to relocate to another country. Nice company to work for. Its only a contractor position. I would have loved to be permanent and to grow in the company to Project Manager
Pros
Cons
only a contractor
5,0
wow i never thought one day i will wake up and be part of such an exciting wonderful and expensive project. SAP has teached me how to wotk on an ERP sytem that i didnt know anything about, Management Skills WORKPLACE skills and how to Conduct myself in the business world.
Pros
good environment, the people, acivities
Cons
learning the System
3,0
Day to day accessing report for accuracy and constant mistake.Checking the source of information where it is captured. deal with payroll with corrections on the system.
Pros
Fixable hours
Cons
no breaks
2,0
I need a job that is secure, challenging and enjoyable. I do no not mind working long hours as long as there is a reward. I like facing new experiences to develop myself.
Pros
lunch time
3,0
I work for a company that has a bad publicity , constantly on news either its financial status or the processes that aren't being followed. However this doesn't discourage me to keep working harder as I believe one day things will change for better.
Pros
Lovely travel benefits
Cons
Poor Planning/Lack of planning
3,0
Consulting with clients on various projects for Enterprise Mobile Device Governance and Security.

Mobile policy architecture and advisory for Management and key stakeholders in mobile strategy.
5,0
Typical day full of meetings and client engagements
Learned how to deploy the value engineering model

Management Tier flexible however very involved

Working environment competitive but flexible

Hardest part of the job is the long hours

The most enjoyable part is the innovation encourage and shared as well as the traveling through Africa.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long Hours
5,0
Work for SA Police from 1982-2001 an was a Sargeant witit a lot of experience in many fields. Was a field training officer
Pros
Excellent
3,0
I have been working for EOH for almost 4 years now. I started working as a trainee, to being an intern, junior consultant and now working as a Mid level consultant. I can proudly say that I have gained experience and knowledge in the SAP field and I was blessed enough to be mentored and monitored by senior and great individuals who wanted nothing but the best for me. I have this SAP CO and Funds Management knowledge today because of the great team I have worked with.
Pros
Team building session
5,0
SAP provides an entrepreneurial type environment and culture that either works for you or doesn't, the sky is the limit in terms of owning your career and success.
All the necessary resources are provided in the company to enable you to perform daily your job tasks, to progress your career and determine your income, the sky is literally the limit, especially in sales.

Management are always available, approachable and provide support, guidance and advice when required. There is always clear direction and appropriate communication of where the company is going and what you can do as an individual and team contributor.
Pros
Open, Dynamic, Innovative, Flexible
Cons
Hard and Long Working Hours
4,0
SAP allows great opportunity to expand your knowledge and work independently. Management is supportive and promotes teamwork, collaboration and communication.
4,0
- great work life balance
- many ways to learn new things and grow

- great benefits

- good work culture amongst colleagues throughout the world
5,0
You learn new things everyday, a very comfortable environment
Customer service, working with different cultures,

Good management

Team work

Challenges daily

Learning everyday and interacting with different people from all subsidaries
Pros
Info days, conferences and team buildings
Cons
Flexible hours