SA Metal Group (Pty) Ltd
2,2 out of 5 stars.

SA Metal Group (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews

2,6Work-Life Balance

Am productive and team player.

Am a fast learner, I like to learn a new technical stuff. Am a hard worker, I give myself on the job until it finish, if is possible I finish it after hours (overtime). Am a team player and am good on technical skills. I love working with a creative person. I love to give my ideas to the colleagues.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Longer hours

Nightmare

The culture is toxic. The environment makes one uncomfortable, one is not allowed to express a feeling or opinion at all.Management is very strict.Hardest part of the job is to receive guidance and given chance to prove yourself.

Pros

Salary was Ok

Cons

The HR Manager is toxic and parking and safety was always an issue

Exploited, no growth, money is always short dispite overtime

Very hot and dirty, too much silica dust everywhere masks issued are not appropriate for the environment, supervisors always have a say you are always wrong even if you are right affecting how u work, salary is always sketchy hours never make sense, you always earn less when you take sick leave. Do not use MEIBC grading although part of the metal industry.

Productive and very fun place 5o work at O enjoyed each and every moment of working there.

Excellent service and good interaction with my colleagues also I was very happy with the management and duties everyone was treated fairly and equally.

Pros

Birthday celebrations were fun

hr is rude

not at the bestwork hard and never get noticepeople don't trust yougo for poly all the timedon't get your over timeHR is rudescrap work all dayand dirty

Cons

Working place that you will learn different things and working with different tribe of costumes

I learn more about how to work with different culture and they way of communication with customers, they also have different machine that give me experience of machines

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

9 hours per day

not fun at all

I was not given a proper training on this job..I had a good working relationship withe drivers got along very well.But the work scope was too broad and was not given the proper training as a person who was working at the Logistics and Steel Sector...

Cons

no progress at all

i was working for recycling company

i was working as weighbridge operator ,and additional job was typing printing , scanning ,coppying, email and dispatch ,i learned more about recycling

Pros

strictly management

Cons

flexible hours

Productive Workplace

Management crew consist of very friendly and supportive people who are willing to take each and every worker to greater heights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SA Metal Group (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance