SA Metal Group
SA Metal Group Employee Review

Alot of stress not nice at all

1,0
22 February 2019
On a typical day would start at 7:30 place was so busy u don't get to eat lunch...paying out customers while eating.Management are being micro managed cnt make own desicisions .All depends what and who you work under my experience was very bad.Just being off public holidays was nice .Customers rude nd no teamwrk from staff.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Off public holidays
Cons
Stressfull job
1,0
13 October 2020
HR Practitioner (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Management victimize employees, one is constantly working in fear of getting fired. Very little tolerance for mistakes. The little amount of leave days per year do not accommodate for any life situations.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Many
4,0
29 April 2019
Burner (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The place is well to work i have been working for 8 years but the management is not treating us well but we can work well but sometimes we do not agree on certain things
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Overtime makes a difference
2,0
14 May 2014
HR Practitioner (Former Employee) - Cape Town, WC
The environment was of a very dusty nature and with my allergies at the time, my days at work was not very pleasant. As a HR Practitioner, I was required to be active in the production sections, engaging with staff, and this was not conducive for me. The hard part about my job was that there was basically no formal structure in which HR was operating.
Pros
leaving work earlier on Fridays
Cons
non conducive work environment
  1. Alot of stress not nice at all