SA Metal Group
SA Metal Group Employee Review

I was working nice but the problem is one ,i work there more than 5months the compony never register me

5,0
5 January 2018
After the the contract end i decide to look another job ,i happy for one thing,i find the work experience, the certificate of service. So those things i think will open the job opportunities in front of me.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
We have lunches there
Cons
For only 1hour
3,0
23 April 2018
Same role
General Assistant (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
I consider this company as the biggest one but provide it's workers low wages. It does issued the most perfect safety to its workers. I rate it as a trying company that has a good ideas of learning.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours and 15 minutes of working
3,0
10 March 2020
Same location
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Germiston, Gauteng
I used to love working there ..all of a sudden I was retrenched then I was accused of stealing money that I did not even know of..two managers were then fired because of stealing money clearly they were stealing money from a long time but because I was just an employee I got fired because of something I didn't do.. whats even worse no one listerned to my explanation nor believed me.. im just glad the two managers were caught and they were fired
5,0
22 August 2019
Same location
Weigh-bridge operator / admin assistant (Current Employee) - Germiston, Gauteng
It have been a great experience to work at SA Metal , I really enjoyed it even though sometimes the are bad days but I have learned a lot about metals
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
It just a normal hours