SA Metal Group
SA Metal Group Employee Review

Productive and very strict workplace

3,0
12 October 2017
On a typical day at work you clock in at 7am and immediately start working. Days are not the same some days are more busy than others. The atmosphere depends on how busy it is. I have learnt a lot especially time management, everything has to be done at a certain time, you drink tea at a specific time, you go for lunch at a specific time. My job requires time management because the is cut-off times for loading payments, sending out proof of payments. You get to meet a lot of different people and interact with different people. I love that the most because I love working with people. The is diverse cultures and you have to be a hard-worker.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
No working weekends and public holidays.
Cons
1,0
13 October 2020
HR Practitioner (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Management victimize employees, one is constantly working in fear of getting fired. Very little tolerance for mistakes. The little amount of leave days per year do not accommodate for any life situations.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Many
4,0
10 May 2020
weighbridge operator (Former Employee) - Elandsfontein, Gauteng
Working for SA Metal was productive since you had to learn new things from other departments.Working hours were fair but not fixed especially with the department i was working but overally there was room for growth and i enjoyed working there.
3,0
10 March 2020
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Germiston, Gauteng
I used to love working there ..all of a sudden I was retrenched then I was accused of stealing money that I did not even know of..two managers were then fired because of stealing money clearly they were stealing money from a long time but because I was just an employee I got fired because of something I didn't do.. whats even worse no one listerned to my explanation nor believed me.. im just glad the two managers were caught and they were fired
  1. Productive and very strict workplace