Saab

Saab Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Good company

Organize own job of the day and set out a target for the day, Built more on the skills I had when I started at SAAB and also the company pays for necessary for courses that needed to work efficiently. Management was okay. Workplace culture was standard. The hardest part is when I see I won't reach my daily target. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was working in the field.

Fun working place and environmental friendly

RF (cell Concentrator inspection, making sure that commum=nication between cell concentrator with Online meters is working check all purchase token has gone through to the client Programming of PLC cards where parts are damaged Visit customer care to help handle the queries and sort the customer problems Manage subcontractors and check if all installation was done accordingly Check the vending stations and see there are no chews and if there are, help prevent chews by adding chasers

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Productive and fun workplace

Saab is at the forefront of technological advancement. Saab provides lots of career development and professional training. There's lots of opportunity to travel.

Non Productive currently

Challenging with good days and bad days.Always give your best.The need to make tough decisionsIf you do not have enough resources and support.Working with new challenges and a good team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture

Saab Reviews by Location

• Saab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?