SACAA

SACAA Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews
3,0
Not challenging and too administrative. Not in line with my experience and expectations. I don't enjoy working here.
I am from manufacturing environment and what i do currently is not in line with my experience.
Pros
Bonus (Annually)
Cons
Low income
3,0
The typical day at work start by testing and ensuring that the systems are running without any errors, attend to queries and requests. As technical people we learn new things everyday because technology evolves and I always keep abreast by means of research whenever there's spare time.

I work with a versatile team of 9 and the environment is very nice and homely. We are independent but also perform well as a team. the hardest part of the job will be when a system is down and one has to work throughout the night to troubleshoot and ensure minimal downtime.

I enjoy working on new and challenging projects, engaging with different personnel and seeing a concept become a reality.
Pros
Travelling to the Cape Town branch
Cons
Slow Growth
5,0
A typical day at work was mostly sorting and filing of documents and issuing files to clients who request them.
I learned that I can conquer anything that I set my mind on,basically I was clueless when I got there but with the help of my colleagues and supervisors I adapted quickly and became efficient.

My co-workers where ver proffessional and welcoming and made work a fun place to be.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with other personnels in other departments regarding the work at hand
Pros
humanity, diversity and the free goodies on holidays
Cons
travelling distance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SACAA. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7