Safair

Safair Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Flight Attendant8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews
5,0
Fun working environment everyday day is different and interesting. Interacting with Passengers is a huge part of the job and ensuring their safety and comfort is important.
Pros
Rebate tickets and travelling
Cons
No crew meals
5,0
Very well organized company to work for.
Good leaders

Good management

Good staff

Good working environment

Organised

Respectful, loyal, sympathetic and understanding
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Customer service
Safety officer

Learn a lot of different cultural divertsity

Flight attendant

Service on board

Meeting new people everyday different destinations
5,0
Great working experience looking to further myself as an individual i am the bread winner in my house looking for higher wage as I’m currently taking care of my parents . Looking for higher perspectives in aviation field.
Pros
Grooming allowance
5,0
Great company, even better people to work with. Need to be very flexible, very calm and can handle a group of young adults. Fun company and great people to work with.
Pros
Off time during week days
Cons
Shift work
1,0
Not a good company in terms of management. Loyalty is not rewarded and employees are not recognized for their efforts. It's a good start up company to get experience from,but if you are looking for growth try someone else.
Pros
travel
Cons
no job security
4,0
Well rounded Company, offering a good career, learnt a lot about the diversity of people, their abilities, skills, and personalities and how to achieve the goal and work as a team.

Overall good review in each aspect. Highly recommend it to a young person whom is starting out in Aviation.

Most enjoyable part of my job was travelling into Africa.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Away from home, but time at home, made it worth it
5,0
It is contract work, therefor very flexible, not permanent, therefor not suitable for the person expecting everything as predicted. Tings change a lot, how ever, the company values their employees and is always fair towards everyone

I've learned a lot about people, how different we are, what makes things work and what doesn't, how to be an even better team player and by being noticed as excellent you really have to give a 100% and results in a great feeling

The hardest part about this job is staying home for 3 months with no salary, therefore you have to make a good salary when you are on contract

The most enjoyable part is the freedom, to see Africa and to get to see my loved ones more than someone having a normal job