Safari & Outdoor
3,4 out of 5 stars.

Safari & Outdoor Management reviews

CEO of this company and management dont care about their employers, neither their safety. They hand out warnings for every small thing and employers gets shout at for no apparent reason. Definitely not the place to want to work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
A typical day for myself, is balancing my administrative duties as well as being at the tills, helping clients' with their purchases and managing cashier duties. I have learned to always get your tasks done when they are given to you, so as to keep up to date with the work load, and to make sure you do not fall behind. I've learned that it is extremely important to give customers' the service that they expect as it plays an important part of a company's clientele. Management works hard and tries to accommodate everyone's needs at the company, however, there are cases of employees feeling unappreciated from management for the work that they put in. Overall the co-workers are a lovely bunch of people who aid in making your day a fun, enjoyable experience, yet still work professionally and diligently.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours, working on weekends
A typical day is dealing with clients at a great extent, with pleasant co workers, with great team work. The management is a team that a person can really work with, and they tend to be very lenient whenever there are personal problems. My co-workers are great people, with great passion for the industry they work in. The hardest part of the job is the fact that we work on weekends, so you personal life is really coming off second best. The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with clients on a daily basis and satisfying their needs, as well as leaving behind a great footprint.
Pros
Staff discount haha
Cons
Working on weekends