Safari & Outdoor
3,4 out of 5 stars.

Safari & Outdoor Work-Life Balance reviews

It was fun to work there under the previous CEO. IT became less fun when I realized that future opportunities for growth are only given to friends of managent.
CEO of this company and management dont care about their employers, neither their safety. They hand out warnings for every small thing and employers gets shout at for no apparent reason. Definitely not the place to want to work
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Although the hours are long , you are always surrounded with friend staff that at the end of the day my work place is my second home. Our clients always teaches us something new everyday. We have created some wonderful friendships with our regular clients that my our days better after visiting. Our mangers are always will to help and listen to us when we need them, friendly yet determined to improve the company for the better. The hardest part of the day at work is when we are quite and the hours drag along. The most enjoyable moments at work for me would me seeing clients leave happy with their service and putting a smile on their faces.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
hours and distance
A typical day for myself, is balancing my administrative duties as well as being at the tills, helping clients' with their purchases and managing cashier duties. I have learned to always get your tasks done when they are given to you, so as to keep up to date with the work load, and to make sure you do not fall behind. I've learned that it is extremely important to give customers' the service that they expect as it plays an important part of a company's clientele. Management works hard and tries to accommodate everyone's needs at the company, however, there are cases of employees feeling unappreciated from management for the work that they put in. Overall the co-workers are a lovely bunch of people who aid in making your day a fun, enjoyable experience, yet still work professionally and diligently.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours, working on weekends