Play YouTube video button
Information from Sage:

Sage Employee Reviews

South Africa12 reviews
4,0
Good company to work for just very target driven. Workplace culture is good, nice people working here. I love that they offer flexibility. Supportive culture.
3,0
Some time is relaxed, First months it was good and as the time time goes the stress is the package is too little, Need more Senior role as am used to Supervise
5,0
Sage is great company to work for as they take in inexperienced people and turn them into professional workforces. They provide a solid foundation and good training.
Pros
Training and resources
Cons
Salary advances
5,0
What you put in is what you get out. You need to perform to get what you want in terms of salary. You are fully supported by management and fellow colleagues. We are updated and prepped with changes in legislation what is required from us
5,0
I only worked with them for three weeks so really can't say much about them. as I have been with them for a short while. mangement was ok.

it was located same place in centurion gauteng, cultural every good organisation but mainly Indian people.

It sale was challenge in the sense that I had to make calls every day and I had to train whatsoever in that field but I glad I did, managed to make to same sale.

i would feel good when i made a sale, that was the most enjoyable feeling ever.
Pros
achieving
Cons
Time management
4,0
It is always great to wake up in the morning and know you are going to the office to assist your clients to the best of my ability, that is my biggest driving force, the colleges are amazing and it is like one big Family , We work hard together , but also have fun together.

I will always treasure the knowledge and experience that I have learned at Sage and through Sage
3,0
Its a very fun environment, people always will to assist. Team player company. The company is vibrant and tech driven.

Its a company were we work and play hard they recognize and award employees
Pros
Free drinks sometimes
3,0
Typical day at work is about 9- 11 hours long. I learned how to work under deadlines with management. Hardest part of my job was to ensure that operations are constantly running, as the Pretoria and Johannesburg buildings are data centres and had to be operational constantly.
3,0
I really dont think I have much to say about Sage at this stage, am currently still employed and reason for uploading CV is purely for work-progression. Management style at my division was pleasant and very agreeable, but cant speak on behalf of others at Sage. .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sage?
3,0
Best place to work for a career driven person who is willing to grow in various sectors, since Sage offers free internationally rated training and certifications.
Pros
Many social events
Very transparent
Open company policy

Offers a learning platform

Highly competitive in the market

Good staff morale

CEO's and Management are very transparent
5,0
Its always busy and i learnt new things everyday. I learnt how to use SQL, Excell and Evolution. Management and co-workers are very helpful and good people towrk with. The most difficult part of the job is when we are writting assessments.