Samsung Electronics
4,0 out of 5 stars.
View all Samsung Electronics reviews

Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Review

i spent most my time doing my daily duties as a Material handler, assembly line operator.i Have so much about my job at samsung . perfoming Quality assurance during a Product assembly, troubleshooting minor machine problem, working closer with the test engineers,Preparing for every TV Change-over model

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Great System and International exposure

Samsung shall provide you with insight and exposure to the most advanced and world-class IT systems available. Although it takes some time to learn and get used to these, very soon they become indispensable to your carrying out your everyday duties. This enables you to carry out more tasks and grow in your own career. Working at Samsung provides an opportunity to travel to overseas subsidiaries including Europe and South Korea. What you put in is what you get out. Notwithstanding there are great benefits for good performance, an on-site canteen, free transport to and from work, a year-end bonus, quarterly team-builds and monthly department lunches.

Pros

Transport, canteen, great people, Korean Directors, international travel, good incentives, above market salaries

Cons

Sometimes rigid time-keeping.

Samsung

Samsung electronics has a good organisational culture and provides the use to new technologies and systems. I have learnt a lot of communication, leadership , process and system skills over the time i was employed.

Pros

Company benefits

Cons

Extreme deadlines
Same location

Excellent workplace and a lovely company with the biggest heart of co-workers.

Samsung has been a great and lovely experience to me due to it being my first permanent job for such a period of time. The staff together with my colleagues were excellent. I have sacrificed 4 years of my life to this company and only found it neccessary to resign to better my career and my studies.

Pros

Reduced priced lunches. Medical Aid. Excellent team Buildings.

Cons

Long hours. Low wage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8 698 reviews

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Samsung Electronics
  • Fast Paced environment with exciting activities such Team Building and Group work programes
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?