Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape9 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 8 697 reviews

The outstanding Management support makes you want to go the extra mile. In this international company you have to set your standards high and always,always strive your best to serve clients Very good company to work at. 9/10 for this firm!!!!

Pros

Lots of Advantages on devices buying devices for stuff

Cons

Long Hours even some Holidays

Tipical cooperate environmemt with no balance to work and life.

Super stressfull environment and your family will take the back seat. Managers dont take responsibility you get drilled for hard and managers walk away with the paycheck. No loyalty to you as a worker It's all about being loyal to the company. It's a real rat race environment.

Gaining a lot of confidence in my self as I had to face clients.

Great environment very professional Team work learnt an interpersonal skills and now I am adaptable social person. Amazing personalities with respect

Demanding targets, great staff

Targets for the store are set too high, as well as the commission scale. Training is provided weekly. Great compliment of staff, but easily demotivated by unreasonable store targets.

Pros

constant product training

Cons

unreasonable targets, poor commission structure, incentives are not paid out in time.

Good colleagues and suppliers on time. Superior and supervisor biased and unfair! And unprofessional. Need s intervention.

Pros

Free wifi and discount on purchases

Cons

No off days on public holidays and leave in december

Good work place and productive

As soon i was there, first thing wait for someone to give me the phone i should repair since i was there as a trainee. I learned how to work on Samsung cellphone and what procedure to follow as soon as i was given a phone. Management was pretty good, the co-workers helping a lot, the hardest part was when the chief technician was not there because there was some devices that the guys didn't want to work on it which i found interesting to me(tablets) . The most enjoying part of the job is for me it was to easy since i was working in a company which has a product comparable as a cellphone.

Pros

Each of us had to buy or bring his own lunch

Cons

I was working only on weekends.

productive high pressured environment

a typical day at work hours are 8am to 5pm usually arrive at seven plan day and usually leave rather late ive learnt that without putting in extra you do not achieve extra as part of management,building relationships is vital my co-workers are sensational except for one or two that one could just not trust the hardest part of the job is to keep staff constantly motivated and to show them how strong you are no matter what the circumstances are the most enjoyable part of the job is when a task is complete and there is smiles all round and then of course the rewards

Pros

free breakfast and bonuses

Cons

extreme long hours

used corect material in proper job

 To supervise the sub-contractors during the execution of construction activities.  Good knowledge of various ASME codes such as ASME Sec. IX, ASME Sec. V and ASME Sec. 31.3.  Preventing accidents accruing as a result of negligence by enforcing clients safety standard on the work site

Pros

as per company

Cons

tow years

Ambiente de trabajo muy agradable, personal directivo accesible y afable.

Disfrutaba mucho trabajando allí, es una empresa de la que siempre tendré un gran recuerdo. Llegaba temprano al trabajo para tener tiempo de relacionarme con mis compañeros y tomar un café antes de empezar a trabajar. El ambiente laboral era muy agradable y divertido. Aprendí mucho de la contrucción y fabricación de videos y televisores. La relación con los mandos intermedios era muy buena, se dirigian a nosotros con respeto y amabilidad. Los mandos superiores eran cercanos y accesibles. No recuerdo nada que fuera difícil, nos formaban adecuadamente y t todo estaba muy organizado. Lo que mas me gustó del trabajo fué el compañerismo que habia.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8 697 reviews