Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal10 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 8 698 reviews

Fast Paced environment with exciting activities such Team Building and Group work programes

i spent most my time doing my daily duties as a Material handler, assembly line operator.i Have so much about my job at samsung . perfoming Quality assurance during a Product assembly, troubleshooting minor machine problem, working closer with the test engineers,Preparing for every TV Change-over model

Great System and International exposure

Samsung shall provide you with insight and exposure to the most advanced and world-class IT systems available. Although it takes some time to learn and get used to these, very soon they become indispensable to your carrying out your everyday duties. This enables you to carry out more tasks and grow in your own career. Working at Samsung provides an opportunity to travel to overseas subsidiaries including Europe and South Korea. What you put in is what you get out. Notwithstanding there are great benefits for good performance, an on-site canteen, free transport to and from work, a year-end bonus, quarterly team-builds and monthly department lunches.

Pros

Transport, canteen, great people, Korean Directors, international travel, good incentives, above market salaries

Cons

Sometimes rigid time-keeping.

Samsung

Samsung electronics has a good organisational culture and provides the use to new technologies and systems. I have learnt a lot of communication, leadership , process and system skills over the time i was employed.

Pros

Company benefits

Cons

Extreme deadlines

Excellent workplace and a lovely company with the biggest heart of co-workers.

Samsung has been a great and lovely experience to me due to it being my first permanent job for such a period of time. The staff together with my colleagues were excellent. I have sacrificed 4 years of my life to this company and only found it neccessary to resign to better my career and my studies.

Pros

Reduced priced lunches. Medical Aid. Excellent team Buildings.

Cons

Long hours. Low wage.

Bad working environment

Hi 1st to many connections working at company. 2nd too many bosses owners, owners wife ,owners brother , then bosses passengers. Then not forgetting their connections. 3rd back biting gossiping favouritism. 4th no increase long hours late paying after month end. Hard working dosent make a difference. Cos u just a number be happy uhave a job. Well I can't do anything about it cos of being grauged or fired. I just live my life and struggle. Hope God sees the life of working at the agent of samsung I hope.they get to see my story or better yet investigate the pain the staff goes through.

Pros

Be happy u have a job

Cons

Healthcare

Customer relationship

To build trust worthy relations with clients and be the face of the company, to report to the business our findings. To take responsibility for the client query and give feedback as update progresses.

Pros

Experience new and upcoming technology

Productive environment

room growth & progression. Challenging at time but great place to learn and excel. Would like to be able to work for Samsung Australia if the opportunity arose. Would highly recommend the company.

Pros

Incentives

Enjoyable working condition

Fun working environment, support from the management up to co workers. Receiving lots of spares can be hard you stuck sorting the stock for long hours 3 to 4 hours

Pros

short hours

Excellent growth and learning opportunities

Samsung is a world class electronic manufacturing company with the ability to grow and reach new heights quickly through dedication, commitment and hard work.

Pros

Out of work group activities.

Cons

Managment miscommunication (language barrier)

Difficult work environment

Very dictatorial management style. Micromanaging. Good bunch of employees Hard working QC team

Pros

Salary

Cons

Difficult culture, few perks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8 698 reviews