Samsung Electronics

South Africa4 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 8 697 reviews

Micromanagement and Lack of Freedom

At one point, I used to enjoy waking up and coming to work, but now I sit and watch the clock and thats not the type of person I am. The benefits such as incentives have been taken away, the boss believes the best way to sucess is through micromanagement, staff need to fill in their hourly activities on a sheet. Boss constantly expects more, recognition isn't given.

Pros

The staff

Good Company to work for

They teach u very good at Samsung .U will know all the features and benefits of all there products.They are friendly and helpfull.. There after service is very good

Gaining a lot of confidence in my self as I had to face clients.

Great environment very professional Team work learnt an interpersonal skills and now I am adaptable social person. Amazing personalities with respect

Cons

Its generally a good company to be part of.

Coming in and see to it that the store is in order. The shop is clean and the price tags are on all items. I have learnt good customer service, how to handle difficult customers, how to work well in a group. Management is generally supportive and understanding. There are good and bad days when in comes to co-workers but generally we get along well. The hardest part of the job is having to stand the whole day which takes its toll on us but I am used to it now. Having to sell products and up the shops sales is very rewarding in addition to the commission that comes with the sales.

Pros

Commision

Cons

Working on Sundays and holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8 697 reviews