Samsung Electronics

Technician6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 8 697 reviews

Samsung is the right company to join and be a team member

There is always a good reason to be a Samsung team member. In my experience there we were like one family. It was good to interact and articulate the different tasks where the level of technology remains a beacon of success.

Bad working environment

Hi 1st to many connections working at company. 2nd too many bosses owners, owners wife ,owners brother , then bosses passengers. Then not forgetting their connections. 3rd back biting gossiping favouritism. 4th no increase long hours late paying after month end. Hard working dosent make a difference. Cos u just a number be happy uhave a job. Well I can't do anything about it cos of being grauged or fired. I just live my life and struggle. Hope God sees the life of working at the agent of samsung I hope.they get to see my story or better yet investigate the pain the staff goes through.

Pros

Be happy u have a job

Cons

Healthcare

I fix samsung hand held phones and I also check condition of samsung products.

I fix samsung hand held phones and I also check condition of samsung products. All of these I learned at samsung academy. My management is very good supportive at all times. We treat each other with respect and we always work together to achieve the best. The hardest part would be, I stay far and the salary is not enough. What I enjoy is that the respect we have for each other.

It was Productive

Working hours was from 09:00am to 18:00pm and there was 1 hour lunch, the job was productive and every tuesday we were having 1 hour training from 08:00 am to 09:00 am to learn of new devices that Samsung has produced, repair guides and technical support guides. We were working from monday to saturday and one saturday off a month. The job was nice and challenging because i was finding new strategies of handling my job almost everytime and i enjoyed that alot, i was also on top with productivity i was a Best productive one.

Pros

1 hour free lunch

Cons

no overtimes

Productive and busy

At this company I learned a lot and enjoyed working as there was a lot of challenges only problem was that it was a family business and if not family you do not advance

productive high pressured environment

a typical day at work hours are 8am to 5pm usually arrive at seven plan day and usually leave rather late ive learnt that without putting in extra you do not achieve extra as part of management,building relationships is vital my co-workers are sensational except for one or two that one could just not trust the hardest part of the job is to keep staff constantly motivated and to show them how strong you are no matter what the circumstances are the most enjoyable part of the job is when a task is complete and there is smiles all round and then of course the rewards

Pros

free breakfast and bonuses

Cons

extreme long hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8 697 reviews