SANDF

SANDF

SANDF Employee Review

Extremely disciplined place

Must be hard working and go getter and be promoted to leadership post I as a sandf infantry enjoyed and love working at the sandf army and do not regret it many benefits and opportunities

Pros

Medical aid free

Cons

Dangerous working

Same role

Welfare

This is the best place to start if you're an adventurous person and if you like the fitness lifestyle. A great place to explore the greatness of weapons and explosives, a place where 'intelligence ' and technology is of great significance . A place where discipline is a daily lesson. A field of many careers to choose from.
Same role

The SANDF is mostly good

The SANDF is very good, it takes care of its people. The job culture creates brothers and sisters. I am proud to have served. It taught me a lot about myself.
Same location

Interesting place to work at

Challenging environment that requires passion determination and willingness. The environment is seductive for everyone to work on it. Team work is their core value.

Pros

First two years of training they offer you accomodation and free meals

Cons

Required to stay far away from home detached all over the borders of south africa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF