SANDF

SANDF

SANDF Employee Review

Good

Good. It is exciting and challenging. I love my job. It is a unique experience. Opportunities for growth and development. Exposure to various conditions and environment.

Same role

Flexible and thrive under pressure

Every day start with administration and followed by consultations with clients before doing supervision on junior social worker. Every first Mondays and Tuesdays of the month is social health assessments for SANDF members chosen for international deployment unless there are other unforeseen judies such as board of enquiries and training. My work requires me to remain flexible

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Ability to work long hours
Same location

Self-discipline

Self-discipline is of utmost importance. Growth opportunities are available. Job security. You need to know how to follow orders and be a leader at the same time. Be medically fit.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long Hours
Same location

As long as there is still that division of former forces,favouratism and not to care for old troops is going nowhere thats why standard is low

To be a Private for more than 20years it is a disgrace in the Sandf and without charge is a problem in the defence force of South Africa is like virus

Pros

Breakfast and lunch ok

Cons

It was not long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF
  • Good
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?