SANDF

SANDF

SANDF Employee Review

It was the most wonderful time of my life

There was exercises, training, cleaning up>typical day I learned more about myself as a person and other people around me. I cant complain about the management. My fellow troops were the best. The hardest was actually when we had to sleep in the winter in a tanker with very thin blankets, but hey that is part of training. the most enjoyable shooting,blowing up things and the training overall.

Same role

Physical fitness is a daily routine

Military career is a lifestyle of its kind requires one to mentally and physically fit and dedicated to his or her cause and it's very interesting . working at the SANDF has developed me in many aspects of life in my career and I have queit achieved a lot .
Same role

i gained lots of skills, drilling and shooting to mention few.

It fun, it just need lot of discipline, passion and commitment. Trust and togetherness is a must. Because it demands safety. Being taught how to jump from an aircraft was the best. But the selection of the jump course was the worst, being hammered for 72hours non stop. With heavy equipment and only water, no food.

Pros

pride for me, i would say. but getting pocket money when going on course is a moral-booster

Cons

knowing that chances of you being killed with a bullet are 80%. but i volunteered

just ok

everyday work, very chalenging when you have to leave the office , adventure is what you will experience its a very demanding field when speaking of discipline, co workers are good, i cant enjoy my job because it clashes with my character

Pros

having to see the world

Cons

long hours and less family time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF
  • It was the most wonderful time of my life