SANDF

SANDF

SANDF Employee Review

training of soldier and lesure time activities

it is fun working it is challenging mentally and physically it require self motivated individual the frame work is given to you for development course are giving to you to plan for their activities punctuality is the key word discipline is the only way to survive laziness is totally unacceptable

Pros

Cons

minimum hours

Same role

I learned a lot on job experiences an daily basis. Have to help people daily with stores issue and receiving. Stocktaking process on systems CALMIS ect.

Pros

Lunch time

Same role

With a low availability ensuring a high output

It is a great experience being part of a global team redering such an important service. Protecting our borders and contributing to a greater cause. I had travelled and has seen places people only dream of. It is truly an honour to be able to serve my country..

Pros

Good exposure.deployments

Cons

Military culture
Same location

Stable work

Stable working environment with good benefits. Higher level of education will help you progress quicker. Great opportunity for people just leaving school at any level. You can work and study.

Pros

Food and accommodation is provided when you live in the base

Cons

Your time belongs to the defense force. They tell you when to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF
  • training of soldier and lesure time activities