SANDF

SANDF Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal7 reviews

Fun workplace

I have learned self discipline how to handle dangerous weapons.The hardest part of the job is to leave your family for a long time to go on deployments.The most enjoyable part of the job is learning different cultures and to travel.

Productive work

I was happy to work but my contract was denied not sure why.wish to go back and work there again but it seems difficult now.please if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not having any gurranties

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoyi working with people ,I love providing safety and security ,I am a hard worker ,I learned a lot from sandf but I want to go somewhere else and start a new life with new experience and use my skills to Improve the standard of my new work place

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Flex and long hours

productive and challenging

I feel I have to grow now out of the army as im not fully employed there, and as a reserve force member I feel they not doing much for reserve force..

Pros

free meals

Cons

away from home

working in the sandf is enjoyable and can be challenging sometimes,i treat everyday as a new canvas to paint upon.

From my boss down to my colleagues,i find it interesting to work with them.we always assist each other,if there is something work-related that i may not understand i always ask for help

Pros

medical benefits and housing allowance

Cons

overtime(duty)

It is a great job!

It consist of shift work. Manning radios and lots of admin, sending and taking down of messages. Compiling of reports, completing registers and filing. Timings and deadlines are to be kept. You are away from home for long periods. You do see a great part of South Africa. Meet a lot of new people.

Pros

Temporary work.

Cons

Away from home for long periods

learning workplace

i learned to be able to work as team work,to share most of my times away from home helping people from Africa doing peace keeping job. the hardest part was to leaving away from my loved ones. the most enjoyable part is for me to learn to leave with different people from different cultures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF