SANDF

SANDF Employee Reviews for Driver

Stable work

Stable working environment with good benefits. Higher level of education will help you progress quicker. Great opportunity for people just leaving school at any level. You can work and study.

Pros

Food and accommodation is provided when you live in the base

Cons

Your time belongs to the defense force. They tell you when to work.

Fun

Enjoy training field deployment n course.Military it's about discipline respect n personal neatness.Always keep fitness in place n b focused mentally .

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Normal hours of 8 hours

very fun and meaning full working enviroment

sandf was great loved serving my country from deploying to sundan to working at base always served to be a learning curve

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

no contract renewal

Fun place

I enjoying it but I'm not permanent but everything Is fine day by day I love too protect my country very much but I'm reserve force member rather than that every thing it's fine, management, colleagues are friendly at all times

Good

Cons

Flexible hours

very productive and good enviroment

It a very great environment to work in and u learn allot about other people and their cultures and its a very disciplined environment strict and ill-disciplined people not allowed

it was kind of balanced

i enjoyed every moment i spent in the army and i learned the much needed discipline our management was so good, my co-workers had this 5 star co-operation, we had to stay longer periods from our families. meeting new challenges is still my kind of fun.

Pros

having new challenges each day

Cons

having to drive for extensive periods

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF