SANDF

SANDF Employee Reviews for Electrician

Electrician4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews

Work is good n fun.

Very interesting even though some jobs are are not challenging. learnt a lot with electrical tasks. Management is so professional and my peers are good in assisting and getting jobs done. i have never experienced difficulties at all and i love the way i flow when ever performing my tasks.

Cons

8 hours Mon-Fri and over times

It is indeed very nice out here

a. It is very nice Organisation I can promise you that. b. I learned a discipline, I learned anything can be achieved through discipline. c. I don't want to talk about others but I would rather say I also learned a lot about managing, first you must manage yourself before you can manage others. d. Some of the co-workers are lazy some are hard workers, you just have to understand each individual. e. The hardest part of the job is when you are told that you will be sailing but again you enjoy it even so. f. Being part of the National Flag and servicing the submarines

Pros

Cons

Attending duties as assigned, technical knowledge and skills, my co- workers are persons that you get along with and attend duties, the hardest part is installing equipment without a proper installation sketch or diagram, the most enjoyable part of the job is when I have finished the assigned duty and it is certified and they thank me for finishing the job, saying thank you it gives you strength to do other duties as you are recognised.

Pros

bring your own

Cons

you be on duty once in a while

Fun workplace

Normaly we do task(electrical) as they come on daily basis normaly the maintanance in the base. I have learnt how to trace and locate fault though it was bit challenging but at last I find it interesting. The hardest part of the job is the shortage of instruments and other materials, sometimes you are given a task to do but not provided with the instruments so as an electrician I have to use my instruments.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SANDF?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF