SANDF

SANDF Employee Reviews for Rifleman

Rifleman5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

Life changer

Being part of the sandf family has been an amazing journey for me, but ofcourse with every journey comes obstacles and lessons, and today I can stand proud to say that I have learnt and made better choices than before.

I'm working safeguarding through the borderline

Safeguarding through the borderline Good approach with the community. I don't get along with my boss. Our training is very professional. Working with the community. I enjoy my training and development and our entertainment from my country.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

I'm getting free health care, Free food

It is productive but it doesn't care about people it trained..it trained us and then throw us away..I can say it is the only employer that create and support crime in south africa

Pros

Free food and accomodation

Cons

Normal hlurs

its a good workplace

You get to meet new people from different workplace which ia a good thing and you learn to adjust in every situation. You get to work far from home and sometimes it's not easy to be away from your family but as a soldier you just have to live with the situation but most of all military is a nice place to be cause we don't stay in a one place for long we travel the world and we get to learn other international languages.

Pros

free accomodation and food for two years

Cons

short hours

boring,lack of leadership and nepotism at its best

even if they can call me back,i wont go there again....no more..

Pros

free meals

Cons

good hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF