SANDF

SANDF Employee Reviews for Technical Officer

Technical Officer4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews

Professional and discipline

Workshop Production not very high as the organization serves internal clients within. There’s also high level of outsourcing especially with petrol vehicles.

Pros

Discipline and Professionalism

Cons

Outsourcing of mechanical tasks

A very adventurous working place

Sometimes we work with weapons that we used to see on tv. Even though it it not my job title but i still handle weapons as a soldier. Being in a frigate is another interesting experience

Pros

Free lunches, allowences

Cons

Always taking orders

Good work place

Sometimes it tend to be the longest day because there is nothing really constructive to do, however if there is something to do its always interesting and a day goes by very fast. the management professionalism is great and co-workers as well, team work is essential and very important. the hardest part of the job is when there is nothing to do and the enjoyable part is working as a team.

Pros

Free food

Cons

not a production company, so its too relaxed

production and sports

day starts at 7:30 and ends at 16:00.attend the conference in the morning and have production in my section for 30minutes. i learned that its very important to do follow up on every matter until i get answers. management skill is vital to me because i have 28 artisans under my authority. i interact good with all my co-workers and i am willing to assist to achieve the objectives of our unit. the hardest part of my job is when i have to deal with employees who are not willing to listen and learn new methods of advancing production or problem solving. i enjoy when all our equipment is serviceable and members can do their jobs effectively without major problems.

Pros

attending sports

Cons

recovery at night

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SANDF?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF