SANDF

SANDF Employee Reviews for Warrant Officer

Warrant Officer5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

I learned a lot on job experiences an daily basis. Have to help people daily with stores issue and receiving. Stocktaking process on systems CALMIS ect.

Pros

Lunch time

Cons

With a low availability ensuring a high output

It is a great experience being part of a global team redering such an important service. Protecting our borders and contributing to a greater cause. I had travelled and has seen places people only dream of. It is truly an honour to be able to serve my country..

Pros

Good exposure.deployments

Cons

Military culture

Satisfactory and enjoyed working outdoors.

Working for the SANDF was an incredible experience. Learned a lot about teamwork, pride, discipline and esprit de corps. Travelled to places which I otherwise would never have visited.

Pros

Job Security

training of soldier and lesure time activities

it is fun working it is challenging mentally and physically it require self motivated individual the frame work is given to you for development course are giving to you to plan for their activities punctuality is the key word discipline is the only way to survive laziness is totally unacceptable

Pros

Cons

minimum hours

MeetingsManagementLearn how to work with clients, difficult and nice.Work with different cultures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANDF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SANDF
  • Warrant Officer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?