Sandvik
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Sandvik Employee Review

Good company

15 October 2017
Sandvik is a good company with health and safety regulations, HR systems and competative salaries. Sandvik offers training to all employees in different areas of work.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture
15 June 2017
Same location
Storeman/Acting Supervisor (Former Employee) - Lydenburg, Mpumalanga
this is a great steping stone and an even better career move. if I had a choice I would have stayed but my living arangements didnt let me make any money and I was about to have serious money problems if I stayed in that position.
Pros
build up of knowledge over a short amount of time.
Cons
heavy traveling expences
26 January 2014
Same location
Dril Rig Mechanic (Current Employee) - Lydenburg area
The day I failed to assemble the boom extension tube until I got helped by a colleague. To be patient to people of different cultures and languages To absorb the pressure from the management in bad times and their willingness to help when you need their assistance. My co-workers are easy understanding people and we are like of the same family as we from different cultures and languages. The hardest part of the job when you cannot solve the breakdown for that day you feel guilty. To do your job accurately within a short space of time and learning new things every day.
Pros
No person pushing you to work, you know what are you here for.
Cons
normal working 9hours and even more sometimes due to breakdowns
2,0
28 January 2021
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) - Boksburg, Gauteng
Company is good but no like before. A great place to get experience as they have faith in their youth. You must be willing to accept the challenge. Overall a good company
Pros
Trust in the youth
Cons
Salary below market average