Interview and a good training
Apply if there's any posts
Receive a call
You get an sms that has a date of an interview
Respect other people and you must be a good presenter to your client
*Register on their career sites.
*Link yourself up with daily/weekly/monthly notifications to receive vacancies per e-mail.
*Stay in-touch with Sanlam's newly projects, issues and well being.
*Link up with great recruitment agencies like Rorymackie and Associations.
You can apply online and on the Sanlam website.
Apply on the internate.
Get invited for intervies.
After interview you write a sycometric test.
And get the job if you pass all those stages.
Look out for vacancies advertised on the Sanlam website, which also allows you to attach your CV and supporting documents.
You have to apply on the Sanlam website, from there HR will notify the candidates and invite them for interviews.
- What should you wear to an interview at Sanlam?24 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sanlam?21 people answered
- Does Sanlam require background check? What kind of background check does Sanlam do and how long does…19 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Sanlam?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sanlam?16 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sanlam?13 people answered
- What is the company culture at Sanlam?11 people answered
- What are the working hours at Sanlam?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sanlam?9 people answered
- What would you suggest Sanlam management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered