Sasol

3,9Work-Life Balance
3,8Pay & Benefits

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 441 reviews

Sasol is great.

12 Hours shifts Shift cover on off weekends Long training periods before progression Bee EE Share price dropping daily Full good medical aid Competative salary for South African standards.

Opportunity to broaden your skillsets.

Some great people with brilliant skills in their field. Salary can be more competitive, benefits are good. Opportunity to grow in your career. Can become stressful at times.

Working at Sasol is nice.

Sasol offers great job security. Fantastic benifits. The best medical aid in South Africa. A lot of over time. Jobs available for all tipes of skills and skill levels.

Stressfully

Working under a service provide that pays us very less.and sundays are time and a half .and we are working in 4 plants.no appreciation in everything we do.

Productive an stressful workplace

Racial conduct on promotions an they say sasol cares but the salary dont show the way things change an the way sasol makes unfulfilled promises to workers an they dont deliver

Pros

Best in safety an development

Cons

Bad in salaries an taking care of us

productive and safe working environment

I enjoy my work and love working here. I am just looking for more experience on different place . and want to enhance my educational level. I am continuing with my studies, studying towards being the GCC

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

standard working hours

productive working environment

A typical day at sasol is very busy with lots of routine work with check lists various maintenance activities taking place. I learnt a lot from the training I have received as well as all the experience picked up along the way. Management is very strict especially on safety and time keeping. Workplace culture is good and everyone gets along. The long hours are the hardest part of the job. I enjoyed the friendship and help from my colleagues.

Pros

good benefits

Very good

Syferfontein has good people to work with and for, They understand the need for advancement as well as communication between employees and management. Life style in secunda is very expensive so apply for high paying job if you want to start a future in this area.

Pros

Good Medical aid and pension fund

Cons

Long hours, weekend works

Good company to work for

Benefits are good. Salary is acceptable. Clean working conditions. Working hours are good. Lacking in talent retaining. Good job security.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Production orientated

Good company

Be yourself and work hard.... dont stop there study further. I enjoyed my stay at sasol the salary was good and the management was good too... The culture was excellent with people willing to help at anytime

descipline and productive

Im now acting as a shift leader,i have a good relationship with my co workers and im a shift worker and I dnt mind to work overtimes or long hours,im good in fault finding

Pros

own food and acc

Cons

over times

Productive and fun work place

Punctuality and dedication is important at work. Honesty and transparency aswell.

Pros

Free lunche

productive,company

the salary is good, has a great culture, best job security i know of.

Pros

the salary is good, has a great culture, best job security i know of.

Cons

im far from family