Savino Del Bene

Clear
3,2Work-Life Balance
2,9Job Security & Advancement

Hardworking and fast pace

I enjoyed the ability to use my innovation and initiative to get the job done. I am disciplined in my application of my work and therefore also enjoyed the freedom of working with minimum supervision. I also enjoyed the learning experience.

They are not treating people equally

It was a good experience to work for Savino because I have learned to be patient and work in an challenging environment,because you work and study but there's no growth nor salary increase.

Pros

Education

Cons

No progress

Professional workplace

Working under pressure professional environment management is supportive Company has strong values Culture is diverse and well balanced I have gained a lot of experience in warehousing, logistics, bond stores, customs related matters I started at the bottom and worked myself up to middle management

Very good working environment .

My working career was a very good one they gave me the opportunity to grow and learn a lot.it was a great pleasure to have worked for a company that looks after there staff.

Pros

Great company

Cons

Normal working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savino Del Bene. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance