Savino Del Bene

Clear
3,2Work-Life Balance
3,3Pay & Benefits

High Pressure yet Rewarding Environment

The work environment was busy/stressful yet delightful. Each day we were exposed to a new division within the company that entailed new staff. I had learnt a lot with regards to what each respective logistical position entailed. I had also realised that this industry is extremely busy and thus, stressful as it was very demanding from an individual. This accounted for the most difficult part of the job. It was demanding in the sense of requiring a lot of time and effort for one to succeed at their job, even if that meant working on weekends or late nights to meet customer deadlines. This was the most difficult part of the job. The work culture was lovely though. I was able to relate to others quickly and thus, developed quite a few connections over this time period. Management was proactive by constantly being hands-on and engaging with their fellow staff. This was great to see as I want to have good mentors that will guide me as to how I can be an effective team-player and leader within an organisation by adding value to the respective organisation. I loved interacting with others and getting to know them better on both a professional as well as personal level. I encourage trying to work for Savino Del Bene (Pty) Ltd. as they are a great company!

Pros

Flexible work structure that allowed for emergencies and had a friendly work environment

Cons

Long hours that were demanding of one's personal time

They are not treating people equally

It was a good experience to work for Savino because I have learned to be patient and work in an challenging environment,because you work and study but there's no growth nor salary increase.

Pros

Education

Cons

No progress

Very good working environment .

My working career was a very good one they gave me the opportunity to grow and learn a lot.it was a great pleasure to have worked for a company that looks after there staff.

Pros

Great company

Cons

Normal working hours

Productive and respect in the workplace

I learned more about the importer/client's side when it comes to Customs issues. People are friendly and fair. There is lots of respect amongst the people.

Pros

Gym

Cons

Too far from my home

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Savino Del Bene?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savino Del Bene. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance